Amel Soname Contact

Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for amel_soname@yahoo.com.

This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site


Wednesday, April 24, 2013

DREAMS ARE AN INTEGRAL PART OF ISLAM

Assalam oalaikum,

So far I have explained the significance of dreams and how and why they occur. For those who undermine dreams and consider them to be meaningless I would like to offer some more food for thought. In this post, I shall give evidence from the Holy Quran (chapter: 12- Surah Yusuf) and the ahadith which will make it amply clear that dreams are not something nonsensical and that they are an integral part of Islam.

The Holy Quran says in Surah Yusuf, verse 4:

‘(Remember) when Yusuf said to his father, ‘O my father! Verily I saw (in a dream) eleven stars and the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating themselves to me’.

The Holy Quran says in Surah Yusuf, verse 6:

‘Thus will your Lord choose you and teach you the interpretation of dreams (and other things) and perfect His favor on you and on the offspring of Ya’qub and He perfected it on your fathers Ibrahim and Ishaque aforetime! Verily, your Lord is All-Knowing, All- Wise’.

The Holy Quran says in Surah Yusuf, verse 43:

‘And the King of Egypt said, ‘Verily I saw (in a dream) seven fat cows whom seven lean ones were devouring, and seven green ears of corn and (seven) ears of dry. O notables, explain to me my dream, if it be that you can interpret dreams’.

The Holy Quran says in Surah Yusuf, verse 101:

‘My Lord! You have indeed bestowed on me of the sovereignty and taught me the interpretation of dreams. The (only) Creator of the Heavens and the earth, You are my Protector in this world and in the Hereafter, cause me to die as a Muslim and join me with the righteous.


After going through these Quranic verses, we cannot help noticing that all of them have one thing in common, i.e. dreams. Not only do these verses mention about dreams but they also speak about dream interpretation. Once a person starts believing in the significance and meaningfulness of the dreams which we see every night then Interpretation of those dreams is obviously the next logical step, It is only after a proper interpretation of those dreams that we can draw conclusions from them and avail them.


Now I shall provide the evidence from the ahadith which also speaks volumes about the meaningfulness of dreams. The ahadith mentioned below will make it absolutely clear that it is only those who lack awareness about the subject of dreams, consider them to be nonsensical.

Narrated Hazrat Ayesha (ra), ‘Allah’s Apostle said to me, ‘You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth and I said to him, ‘Uncover (her) and behold! It was you. I said (to myself), ‘If this is from Allah then this must happen’. Then you were shown to me, the angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth and I said to him, ‘Uncover (her) and behold! It was you. I said (to myself), ‘If this is from Allah then this must happen’. (Sahih Bukhari:9:140)


Narrated Abdullah Bin Umar: ‘Allah’s Apostle said, ‘While I was sleeping, I was given a bowl full of milk (in my dream) and I drank from it (to my fill) till I noticed its wetness coming out from my limbs. Then I gave the rest of it to Umar bin Al-Khattab’. The people sitting around him asked, ‘What have interpreted (about the dream) O Allah’s Apostle? He replied, ‘(It is religious) knowledge’.

There are several more ahadith related to dreams. However, the two mentioned above to make my point clear. Some people also have the wrong notion that true and meaningful dreams were shown only to the Prophets of Allah (swt) and in today’s age, the whole idea seems to be preposterous. Now this is another case of making claims without bothering to check out the facts. I shall prove this idea to be baseless with the help of a hadith, which says:

‘Towards the end of time, i.e. the period before the Doomsday, hardly any dream will be untrue. Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) said, ‘That will be because Prophethood and its effects will be so far away in time, so the believers will be given some compensation in the form of dreams which will give them some good news or will help them to be patient and steadfast in their faith’. (Al Bukhari- & Muslim).

In another hadith, narrated Anas bin Malik, ‘’Allah’s Apostle said, ‘A good dream (that comes true) of a righteous man is one of forty- sixth part of prophetism’ (Bukhari-, volume: 9, Book:87, number 112)

In the second hadith Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) has not restricted the good and true dreams, which are seen by people, to any particular era. He has just stressed on the fact that such dreams are shown to the righteous people. This proves that those who are righteous, (irrespective of the era to which they belong), will be shown true dreams as a blessing from Allah (swt).
Or do the critics of true dreams claim that in the present age, not a single soul is righteous?


Amel soname contact


If you have any question contact me directly on my email. No other type of  help support or email support is valid to communicate with me. this is my email address

Remember me in your prayer 
amel soname 





No comments: